Upgrade of Electrical system - Faculty Club - McGillPublished in Education
Upgrade of electrical system to current standards of the Faculty Club, constructed in
1887 and expanded in 1902. The building has three communicating storeys and a basement. It serves as a meeting place and is not protected by a sprinkler system. The electrical work will affect the plaster, wood and other finishes. The work must be executed with precision and with minimal intervention to ensure the historical character of the buidling and respect the highest level of quality standards in restauration and conservation work. Work is performed in 3 phases of 6 weeks each.